When Wishtrend reached out to me and asked me to write up my thoughts about why you might like to become a Wishtrend Affiliate, I said yes right away! In fact, they had offered me points for writing this, but I declined it, as I do really love Wishtrend and have been a very happy affiliate for many years. To Join, Click Here.
This blog post might contain promo codes, affiliate and referral links, which using my links will help generate a small commission that helps support my blog at no extra cost to you.
Wishtrend carries some of my favorite brands, like Klairs, By Wishtrend, cosRX and I’m From. In fact, a couple of products from these lines are my Holy Grails, which I will mention later on. One of the reasons why I am very happy to write this blog post is because Wishtrend is one of the new places where the Affiliate program is global. Yep, GLOBAL. All you need is a Paypal account and apply here!
- Depending on your level and also during special promotion times, you can get up to 12% commission from referral sales. Cookie duration is 60 days, which means if a reader clicks on your link ~ and doesn’t click on another Wishtrend Affiliate’s link, it is good for 60 days!
- You can receive products to review and be first in line to test out new products.
- You get discount coupons for you and your followers.
- Host a giveaway with Wishtrend! They will handle the products and shipping ~ you just set it up at your blog, Instagram, YouTube.
- Wishtrend will promote quality content affiliates produce
- This is new to me… Partner with them to design your own promotion to curating your own skincare box ~ I know of one person who has done this, but she IS HUGE in the YouTube area. I think you have to be a big name, which I am not! But that is okay!
- Meet & Greet: Wishtrend organizes exclusive offline event for affiliates. I think this might be just for South Korea, however.
Wishtrend Affiliate Levels
Let’s Get Real
I have read some pretty scathing accounts about the review process with Wishtrend over at reddit.com, and I won’t discount other people’s personal interactions with Wishtrend. Now, way back when I first started being an affiliate with Wishtrend back in 2014 (oh how the years fly by), I did have a bad experiences with their Affiliate Manager, who I will call Z. I won’t get into the details, but I was basically ignored for a few years and was wasting away in the Wishtrend Affiliate program, despite generating sales. Z finally left and a new Affiliate Manager was assigned, who I will call H. H and I started a wonderful relationship and we chatted in our emails. She was very receptive to my feedback and reached out to me for opinions. When H left, M took over and I am happy to say, I have the same warm friendly relationship with her as I did with H. I have nothing but positive feedback for the last two Wishtrend Affiliate managers.
I will also add that Wishtrend always gives me autonomy with my reviews. I am one of those folks that does take time to test and write up my reviews. I get free items, but you don’t, so I am mindful to try and give you the best opinion I can give ~ which means that I will TEST that product out! I have never been told to only write glowing reviews for products, nor been told what to write. In fact, I have written reviews that were quite critical and never once was this held against me. If I have questions, my Affiliate manager is readily available to answer them and they do solicit feedback from me. I hope that you will join and become an affiliate as well as I find that Wishtrend has greatly improved over the last few years.
What are my Holy Grails from Wishtrend?
- By Wishtrend Mandelic Acid 5% Skin Prep Water Purchase Review
- By Wishtrend Acid-Duo Hibiscus 63 Cream Purchase Review
- By Wishtrend Acid-Duo 2% Mild Gel Cleanser Purchase Review
- Klairs Supple Preparation Toner Original Purchase | Non-Scented Purchase Original Review | Non-Scented Review
- Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream Purchase Review
- I’m From Honey Mask Purchase Review
- I’m From Mugwort Mask Purchase Review
Don’t forget to use UNBOXINGWISHTREND to get an additional 5% off your purchases!
[ disclaimer: blog post contains affiliate links and codes ]
3 thoughts on “On being a Wishtrend Affiliate”
Wish I also can join but I don’t have website (
LikeLiked by 1 person
you don’t need a blog! if you have instagram, you can join too
LikeLiked by 1 person
Hmmmm I never heard about Wishtred Affiliate,I will definitely do my research about them. Thanks for this.💜
LikeLiked by 1 person