Blog post contains affiliate links. By clicking and purchasing through these links, you provide tracking and generate a small commission to me, at no cost to you! This helps support my blog and I thank you for using my links!! Links are in bold ~ just click on them to view and purchase. Images from w2beauty
For November and December, use promo code unboxingholiday (affiliate code) to save 30% off of Swanicoco, SanDaWha, Eclado, Cellnco, Romand, Moksha, and La Bellona products. Discount does not apply to sale items.
Also, look for a couple of new brands in December ~ 107 Oneoseven and Oseque. You will be able to save 30% off those new brands as well with promo code unboxingholiday
40% off all CELLNCO items
Up to 40% off Gift Sets
Starting November 1st and running thru all thru the month, W2Beauty will have a 24 hour special on items.
I have tried the following items in the past and I can recommend them!
- Etude House Dear Darling Water Gel Tint (it looks like a popsicle and it is a great stocking stuffer ~ Red Bean is my favorite)
- Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry Wash Off Mask (smells and looks like strawberry jam!!)
- Innisfree Rebalancing 5.5 Cleanser (foams up nicely and smells like lemons)
- Innisfree Real Fit Velvet Lipstick (smooth and creamy, lovely finish)
- Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder (a favorite of mine and if you have oily skin, you need this!)
- Swanicoco Show the Velvet Lipstick (another great velvety lippie ~ I have Dry Rose)
- I haven’t tried this product yet ~ Etude House Soon Jung 10 Free Moist Emulsion, but I have tried the toner and I am keen to try more from this brand!
- Sandawha Camellia Brightening Illumination Cushion (this does brighten up the skin tone quite a bit but doesn’t look fake or anything. The compact is so cool with its holographic design)
[ blog post contains affiliate links ]
4 thoughts on “November DoorBusters at W2Beauty”
This is cool, just a click n products with ur recommendation r in front of eyes 👍👍
Love your blog, but the doorbuster sale from W2 is terrible because shipping is $12 if you don’t buy $60 and over…. Really hard to take advance of any of these
yes, I wish they would have done free or reduced shipping during the month of November!! Or at maybe allow people to purchase, paying the the shipping and any other orders during the month would be reduced or free. Something…
I will probably see what they offer on Black Friday and Cyber Monday – I am hoping for some really good sales then.
Great post!! ❤
LikeLiked by 1 person