Blog post contains affiliate links. By clicking and purchasing through these links, you provide tracking and generate a small commission to me, at no cost to you! This helps support my blog and I thank you for using my links!! Links are in bold ~ just click on them to view and purchase. Images from w2beauty
For November and December, use promo code unboxingholiday (affiliate code) to save 30% off of Swanicoco, SanDaWha, Eclado, Cellnco, Romand, Moksha, and La Bellona products. Discount does not apply to sale items.
Also, look for a couple of new brands in December ~ 107 Oneoseven and Oseque. You will be able to save 30% off those new brands as well with promo code unboxingholiday
40% off all CELLNCO items
Up to 40% off Gift Sets
Starting November 1st and running thru all thru the month, W2Beauty will have a 24 hour special on items.
I have tried the following items in the past and I can recommend them!
- Etude House Dear Darling Water Gel Tint (it looks like a popsicle and it is a great stocking stuffer ~ Red Bean is my favorite)
- Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry Wash Off Mask (smells and looks like strawberry jam!!)
- Innisfree Rebalancing 5.5 Cleanser (foams up nicely and smells like lemons)
- Innisfree Real Fit Velvet Lipstick (smooth and creamy, lovely finish)
- Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder (a favorite of mine and if you have oily skin, you need this!)
- Swanicoco Show the Velvet Lipstick (another great velvety lippie ~ I have Dry Rose)
- I haven’t tried this product yet ~ Etude House Soon Jung 10 Free Moist Emulsion, but I have tried the toner and I am keen to try more from this brand!
- Sandawha Camellia Brightening Illumination Cushion (this does brighten up the skin tone quite a bit but doesn’t look fake or anything. The compact is so cool with its holographic design)
[ blog post contains affiliate links ]