Disclaimer: Products were sent to me for review purposes. All opinions are my own and unbiased. Contains affiliate links
I am a member with Tomoson network, which gives bloggers the chance to find opportunities to review products that they are interested in. As summer, bare arms and legs and sandal weather is rapidly approaching, I was really thrilled to see Majestic Pure have some campaigns for body scrubs ~ I signed up for a few different ones, including this coffee scrub. I will have reviews from the other scrubs over the course of the next few weeks.
Majestic Pure Arabica Coffee Scrub is 100% natural and contains many organic ingredients, including oils and butters that will help moisturize your skin. It is made in the USA in a GMP lab and cruelty free.
- This contains Dead Sea salt, which is a mineral salt ~ not to be confused with regular salt, which contains mainly sodium chloride and that type of salt will dehydrate your skin. Dead Sea salt is rich in minerals, such as magnesium and calcium and actually improves your skin’s hydration because it will strengthen your skin’s barrier function. These minerals are classified as natural moisturization factors by scientists. Dead Sea salt helps detox your skin and removes dead skin and helps reduce skin blemishes.
- Coffee extracts are actually powerful antioxidants and will help combat UV damage (photoaging) to help strengthen your skin, providing elasticity and resilience results ~ it helps improve the production of collagen and elastin. It also helps stimulate your blow flow and is supposed to reduce the appearance of cellulite, stretch marks, varicose veins and age spots.
- Coconut oil contains saturated fats, which keep the skin smooth and retain the moisture on skin, and over time, as these fats are penetrated under your skin, it will give your skin an even tone and reduce the appearance of pores. Three fatty acids ~ capric, caprylic and lauric acid ~ help protect your skin from microbial infections that can get into open wounds or even through your pores. Coconut oil also contains Vitamin E, which is essential of healthy skin ~ its growth, repair, smoothing and protecting. It also prevents premature aging and wrinkling of the skin, due to its antioxidant properties. Coconut oil is rich in proteins, keeping your skin healthy, vibrant, contribute to cellular health and tissue repair
This product also contains other rich butters and oils ~ shea butter, cocoa butter, olive oil, sweet almond oil and grapeseed oil ~ which are rich in antioxidants, nourish, moisturize and protect your skin.
Ingredients: Dead Sea Salt granules, Dead Sea Salt, Organic Kona Coffee, Organic Olive Oil, Organic Sweet Almond Oil, Organic Grape Seed Oil, Coffee Arabica Seed Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Cacao Extract, Organic Coconut Extract
The first thing I noticed when I opened this huge 12 oz tub was the scent. It is COFFEE! You want coffee, you got it ~ I was ready to brew this it smelled so good. What a great pick me up in the morning. You can see the dark brown flecks of ground coffee in this product. I know that on the product description online states it has brown sugar in it, but the actual ingredient list on the tub does not include brown sugar, and based on the scent, I do not believe there is brown sugar in here. This is a strong coffee scent, no sweetness at all that you would expect if sugar was added.
Description: Majestic Pure Arabica Coffee Scrub is 100% natural and specifically formulated to actively target cellulite, stretch marks, acne & eczema with caffeine from only the best Arabica beans. Blended together with highly moisturizing, regenerating & exfoliating oils & salts & brown sugar. Caffeine present in the scrub stimulates blood flow and helps reduce the appearance of cellulite, eczema, stretch marks, age spots, varicose veins and psoriasis
You can see the bits of ground coffee in this scrub in the photo above and also the texture of this scrub. It is not a wet scrub, but a dry scrub ~ it may have lots of oils and butters in the ingredient list, but the scrub itself is not very moist. This makes it challenging to use as if you aren’t careful, it will just fall off your body in a clump onto your shower or bathtub floor. What I do is first scoop it out and add a bit of water to it in my hand to get it a bit more moistened and then apply and rub onto my skin. I use this scrub on my upper arms, my thighs and calves, both front and back.
My skin is nicely exfoliated with this coffee scrub and I can feel the difference in the texture of my skin ~ the backs of my thighs can be pretty rough after a long winter of wearing clothes that rub against my skin and this helps remove dead skin cells and little bumps. I will say this ~ if you have cuts or scrapes on your skin, don’t use this scrub until your skin is healed. This scrub is primarily made of salt and your skin will sting something awful if you use it on open wounds.
The claim behind this scrub is that it will help reduce the appearance of cellulite, spider veins, varicose veins and stretch marks ~ It might do that, but I haven’t noticed a difference. My skin is silky smooth, however, and that does help with the overall appearance of my skin, making it look more healthy. I would not recommend using this on your face ~ I think that this scrub’s crystals are too big and harsh to use on your delicate, facial skin ~ if these granules were much more refined, that would be different, but the granules are pretty big chunks and I wouldn’t put this on my face at all!
The one complaint I do have about this scrub is how dry it is. I am actually adding some additional fractionated coconut oil to this scrub, to make it just a bit more moist and not so crumbly. That said, I much prefer a dry scrub over a really oily scrub ~ I’ve had those before and they are a mess! At least with this one, I can control how much oil goes into it. I have to say that the scent alone is worth the price ~ it is so coffee-lious!
Have you tried Majestic Pure Arabica Coffee Scrub? Are you interested in giving this a try? Let me know in the comments below! You can purchase this scrub at Amazon (link here) or Majestic Pure online shop (link here) for $14.50 (12 oz tub)
If you purchase at Amazon, you can also use these coupon codes to save more if you purchase additional qualifying items from Majestic Pure.
- Enter code MAJPURE2 at checkout and save $3.50 when you purchase any 2 items.
- Enter code MAJPURE3 at checkout and save $5.00 when you purchase any 3 items.
- Enter code MAJPURE4 at checkout and save $6.50 when you purchase any 4 items.
- Enter code MAJPUR05 at checkout and save $8.00 when you purchase any 5 items.
- Enter code MAJPURE6 at checkout and save $10.00 when you purchase any 6 items.
- Enter code MAJPURE7 at checkout and save $12.00 when you purchase any 7 items.
- Enter code MAJPURE8 at checkout and save $14.00 when you purchase any 8 or more items.
[ Disclaimer: Products were sent to me for review purposes. All opinions are my own and unbiased. ]
[ Contains affiliate links. Description in italics from Majestic Pure ]
4 thoughts on “Arabica Coffee Scrub by Majestic Pure Review”
Yes, I wish the scrub was not dry as it is seen in picture,. I like the consistency to be thinner than that.
LikeLiked by 1 person
yeah, I had no idea how dry this scrub was going to be until I received it. Thankfully, adding a little coconut oil to it helped make it more moist and easy to apply
This is a GREAT coffee scrub. It has a lot of coffee grains that exfoliate as well as sugar and salt and oils to moisturize. It has a great strong coffee smell that really wakes you up in the shower. After using it my skin feels soft from both the exfoliation and moisturized from the oils. Highly recommend this!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I left you some likes & a follow so i’d appriciate if you could return the favour. I’m so close to 1k and it would mean so much to hit it soon. xo
MY BLOG: https://vintageguruinwonderland.wordpress.com/2017/07/29/make-up-tutorial-raspberry-ripple/
LikeLiked by 1 person