I received Poppy Austin Revitalizing Eye Cream in return for my honest and unbiased review from Tomoson.
Poppy Austin Revitalizing Eye Cream is a highly concentrated blend of naturally derived and organic ingredients, designed to restore a youthful glow around the eye area and directly tackle dark circles and puffiness.
A multi-purpose and lightweight organic eye cream, it can also be used as an all over face lotion, absorbing quickly into the skin without clogging pores. It is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin, and is naturally free from silicones, parabens, additives, fillers and alcohol.
Key ingredients include our luxurious organic Aloe, Grapeseed Oil, organic Jojoba Oil, Green Tea, Lemon Citrus, organic Rosehip Oil, Vitamins E and C and many other sumptuous moisturizers and natural antioxidants.
Our number 1 purest grade organic eye cream has been specifically formulated to target dark, puffy bags around the eyes; This is one of the first spots to reveal the signs of aging and can often make you look tired, irritable, and older than your years; Use twice daily, this potent yet gentle and lightweight natural formula can help to reduce unsightly eye bags and dark circles; Restoring a plump and radiant glow to the area around your eyes, with a fresh luminous and healthy sparkle to your entire face
The cleverly refined ingredients in this eye treatment cream work harmoniously to gently de-puff the delicate skin under your eyes; This creates a firming and tightening motion that helps to smooth crow’s feet, fine lines and wrinkles; These appear to deepen as we age, particularly around the eyes due to a lack of collagen and elastin; The hydrating qualities of this product will therefore work to plump your skin with extra moisture, helping to maintain elasticity around the eyes as well as tacking dry, flaky areas
Poppy Austin Revitalizing Eye Cream is a smooth, thick, creamy white cream, that has a slight medical herbal scent to it, but fades quickly. It is fast absorbing, not sticky or oily, and leaves my eye area well moisturized and hydrated. One pump is enough to do both eye areas, and I found that it leaves a cooling sensation on my eye area. I did notice that my fine lines around my eyes looked less visible and plumped up when I used this eye cream and the puffiness under my eyes had been reduced. I like that this is in a 100% recycled airless pump container and not a tube.
This eye cream contains 72% organic and natural ingredients and you can also use this on your face, not just your eye area. I have not yet tried it elsewhere, as I have other facial creams, but if I am doing short travels, this might be handy just to have one cream to do your eyes and your face. This is, however, a really nice eye cream that does refresh and revitalize my eye area.
This product contains a lot of great ingredients, including
- Vitamin C ~ antioxidant protection from damaging free radicals, lightens hyper-pigmentation, firmer skin by encouraging collagen production
- Organic Jojoba Oil ~ a natural emollient that has a similar structure to your own sebum allows this oil to absorb easily into your skin
- Vitamin E ~ The antioxidants of all antioxidants ~ prevents free radical formation, protects the upper skin layer from initial harmful UV radiation and prevents the deterioration of fats in your cell membranes.
- Coenzyme Q10 ~ This ingredient helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles, reduces UV damage, stimulates collagen production
- Green Tea Extract ~ Green Tea contains antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-carcinogenic properties, as well as the ability to prevent collagen breakdown and reduces UV sun damage to
- Aloe Vera ~ soothes and heals sun burns, tones skin, shrinks pores, and is a rich source of silicon to help the skin regenerate
- Grapeseed Oil ~ A easily absorbed, light and gentle oil, rich in beta-carotene and vitamin C, vitamin D and vitamin E. A concentration of essential fatty acids help with the reduction and prevention of wrinkles.
- Glycolic Acid ~ AHA, an exfoliator which removes top layer of dead skin cells, exposing new skin. It also lightens hyper-pigmentation from sun damage or aging.
- Evening Primrose Oil ~ hydrates skin, while soothing skin, high levels of antioxidants smooth roughness, reduces fine lines and wrinkles and lightening dark circles around the eye area
- Tamanu Oil ~ This oil helps heal skin by speeding up wound healing and encouraging new skin cell formations.
- Rosehip Seed Oil ~ contains Vitamin A, which promotes healthy skin cell rejuvenation, repairing scar and sun damaged skin. Also has Vitamin C, hydrates your skin and doesn’t clog pores
- Squalene ~ Squalane has the ability to penetrate the skin quickly and completely, which makes it valuable in skincare products, as it is a powerful antioxidant, UV damage preventative, prevents hyper-pigmentation due to age, promotes cell growth.
- Apple Extract ~ Apple extract is acidic and vitamin rich and helps with anti-aging, anti-ance and brightening skin tone.
- Peptides ~ hydrating, moisture binding agents which can help skin repair
There are no silicones, parabens, additives, fillers or alcohol.
Ingredients: organic herbal infusion, organic aloe barbadensis leaf, jojoba esters, glycolic acid (1%), hydroxyethyl cellulose, carrageenan gum, grapeseed oil, wildcrafted camilia sinesis (green tea), organic glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice), methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), evening primrose oil, sodium ascorbyl phosphate (vitamin C), wildcrafted euphrasia officinalis (eyebright), tamanu (calophyllum inophyllum seed) oil, wildcrafted ahonia aquifolum (oregon grape), helichrysum essential oil, organic jojoba oil, organic rosehip seed oil, squalene, palm oil, hydrogenated castor oil, kosher vegetable glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, sodium hydroxide, ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), phytic acid, phospholipids, tocopheryl (vitamin E), lecithin, pyrus malas (apple), citrus medica limonum (lemon), saccharum officinarum (sugar cane), dipeptide diaminobytyroyl benzylamide diacetate (peptides), cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass), ascorbyl palmitate (vitamin C palmitate), acetyl hexapeptide-3, sclerotium gum, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, benzyl alcohol cosDNA.com analysis
Poppy Austin is against all forms of animal testing and their products are made in the USA, a company owned by women, which is great, as I love to support women owned businesses. They back this product 100% money back guarantee, no matter when or where you purchased this eye cream. Poppy Austin Revitalizing Eye Cream retails at amazon.com for $22.49 for a 1 oz bottle
Poppy Austin has promos you can use on Amazon.com so you can save on shipping and get a discount.
- Get 10% OFF and FREE SHIPPING when you order two (2) or more bottles of Poppy Austin® Best Eye Cream. Enter code PA1U30TV at checkout.
- Purchase any 3 products from Poppy Austin® and get FREE SHIPPING plus $5 OFF your ENTIRE order. Enter code PAO3R105 at checkout.
- Purchase any 4 products from Poppy Austin® and get FREE SHIPPING plus $6.25 OFF your ENTIRE order. Enter code PAO3R106 at checkout.
- Purchase any 5 products from Poppy Austin® and get FREE SHIPPING plus $7.50 OFF your ENTIRE order. Enter code PAO3R107 at checkout.
- Purchase any 6 products from Poppy Austin® and get FREE SHIPPING plus $8.75 OFF your ENTIRE order. Enter code PAO3R108 at checkout.
- Purchase any 7 products from Poppy Austin® and get FREE SHIPPING plus $10.00 OFF your ENTIRE order. Enter code PAO3R110 at checkout
- Purchase any 8 products from Poppy Austin® and get FREE SHIPPING plus $11.25 OFF your ENTIRE order. Enter code PAO3R111 at checkout.
- Save 20% on Poppy Austin® Vitamin C Serum when you purchase 1 or more of ANY product offered by PRIME Originals. Enter code PAVCAM09 at checkout.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.