Starting off October’s Beauty Zen with some products that have lovely, relaxing and invigorating scents. If you want more information on a specific product, comment below and I will do my best to answer your question! I most likely would have written about them (or will) here at my blog and if so, I will add those links at the end of the blog post.
Take photos of your “Beauty Zen” and post on your social media sites ~ use hashtag #unboxingbeautyzen so we can all see the Zenful products you love!
My Sunday Beauty Zen for 10.4.2015
Lots of hair products in this Sunday 🙂 And if you have never ordered anything from Haus of Gloi, you should ~ they sell out of scents, but Elevenses is one that is part of their permanent collection.
- Macadamia Professional™ Weightless Moisture Leave-In Conditioning Mist Birchbox Smells like Macadamia Sugar Cookies
- Haus of Gloi Perfume Oils ~ one of my favorite Indie perfume brands
- Insalata Nocturna Perfume Oil Haus of Gloi Italian lemon, rubbed tomato leaf, olive leaf, black fig syrup and basil. This is a favorite ~ so earthy , like I am in the middle of a vegetable patch!
- Elevenses Perfume Oil Haus of Gloi Not quite breakfast and not quite lunch, it’s the little sip and nibble in between… Fluffy little orange cakes, sugar coated toasty almonds and a wee steaming cup of black tea. Any reference to Hobbits makes me happy!
- Honeybelles Perfume Oil Haus of Gloi A blooming orange orchard, orange blossom honey, soft white tea and creamy white amber.
- Innisfree Soybean Energy Essence (Light) Innisfree ~ KoreaDepart ~ Amazon
- Balanced Guru ~ who would have thought that I would be so into hair oils and scalp products?
Unboxing Beauty Product Info
- Macadamia Professional Leave-in Conditioning Mist
- Haus of Gloi Insalata Nocturna Perfume Oil
- Haus of Gloi Elevenses Perfume Oil
- Innisfree Soybean Energy Essence (Light)
- Balanced Guru StyleMe Hair Oil
- Balanced Guru Scalp Detox
As I came back from vacation, I had a LOT of hauls stacked up!
From Moon Valley Organics
The back of the hoodie says “Moon Made” 😀
Fall Style (from JJill & QVC)
Beautibi Mini Haul
I’ve been wanting to try that sleep pack since I saw the teaser for it. http://www.beautibi.com
I really wanted to try their new Lemongrass facial line, as it is for oily/acne prone skin plus I cannot resist forest scented things with their Spruce’d Up line http://www.kosmatology.com
I plan to write a detailed review on the Kosmatology Lemongrass cleanser, facial oil and L’Herboflore Lemon Balm hydrating mask in the next couple of weeks. Look for that review 🙂
Beautius Lovemore Masks Haul
This is my latest online Asian Beauty shop that I started purchasing from. They carry all sorts of cool brands, popular and some hard to find…like Lovemore!! I purchased a ton of Lovemore masks and look at the freebies I received from Tracey at Beautius. I know a lot of my readers love Lovemore masks, so if you are interested in joining and registering at Beautius.com, please use my referral link https://www.trybeans.com/$beautius/r/unboxing.beauty/ and you will get 100 reward points credited to your account. Each 100 points is worth $1.00 in their shop and every purchase will continue to add and grow to your reward points bucket. Extra fast shipping too ~ I received my haul in 7 days ~ and that included the weekend!
Have you tried any of my Zen-Featured products? What do you think of them ~ please let me know in the comments below 🙂
[ blog post contains affiliate and referral links ]